Dry, thick hair
NOURISH High Nutrition Conditioner
Intense hydration - Radiant shine - Soft and silky touch - Easy detangling
Its ultra-nourishing cream texture penetrates the hair instantly to moisturize it. Its gourmand fragrance with notes of vanilla and tonka bean provides a pleasant sensation of comfort throughout the day.
Sulfate free - Silicone free - Phenoxyethanol free - Mineral oil free - No artificial colours - Vegan - 100% Made in France
Dry hair can be recognised by its rough feel and dull shine. This phenomenon occurs when the hair does not receive enough sebum during its growth. Its hydrolipidic film, which normally forms a protective barrier, is then weakened. Vulnerable, the hair fibre is exposed to external aggressions (sun, wind, pollution, hairdryers, straighteners, etc.) and its structure deteriorates. The hair becomes brittle and loses its shine. Curly or frizzy hair is particularly sensitive to this phenomenon. Because of their spiral structure, they have more difficulty than straight hair in circulating sebum from the roots to the ends.
Dry hair has a strong deficiency of basic lipids. Only a treatment with lipid-replenishing properties can restore its hydrolipidic film and help it regain its suppleness and shine.
Action and results
Highly concentrated in shea butter, Nourish natural conditioner provides intense nutrition and repair to dry hair, strand by strand. Its conditioning formula with lipid-replenishing properties fills in the lipid deficiencies of dry hair, providing long-lasting protection against dehydration and external aggressions. From the very first use, the hair is perfectly nourished, supple and fluid. The hair is silky smooth, feels exceptional and has an absolute shine.
Visible results from the 1st month of use:
- 91%: hair is nourished*.
- 91%: hair volume is controlled*.
*Use test, % satisfaction on 23 volunteers, application 2 to 3 times a week for 28 days
Its vegan formula is silicone-free.
Moisturising beauty products are usually formulated with silicones to bring instant shine and suppleness to the hair. But this is just an illusion of shine created by the silicone film on the surface of the hair fibre. In reality, silicone is occlusive and prevents moisturising agents from penetrating the core of the fibre, which ultimately weakens and dries out the hair. To truly moisturise your hair, a silicone-free, botanically enriched hair treatment like Nourish is the best alternative. Without silicones, it effectively penetrates the fibre to nourish it in depth. The result is truly silky and supple hair that is no longer damaged but glows with health.
Ingredients and perfume
Vegan formula, 94% natural origin, Sulfate free - Silicone free - Phenoxyethanol free - Mineral oil free - No artificial colors - Vegan - 100% Made in France
An ultra-nourishing duo for hungry hair. :
- Shea Butter: Known for generations for its nourishing and soothing properties, shea butter is obtained from the nut of a fruit native to tropical Africa. It is then dried, roasted and churned to obtain a rich and creamy butter made up of 50% lipids that allow the hydrolipidic film of the fiber to be durably reconstituted. Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, it also provides strength and vigor to dry hair.
- Babassu Butter: Babassu is a palm tree native to Brazil whose butter was already used by the Mayans in cosmetics because of its incredible nourishing properties. Extracted from its seeds by mechanical pressure, its butter is particularly appreciated because it is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy finish. Like shea butter, it is a film-forming agent that restores the hydrolipidic film in order to preserve the hair from dehydration.
LZT.18.1307/C.10 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL PALMITATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BEHENETH-10, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRIC ACID
A gourmand trail with notes of vanilla and tonka bean, highlighted by a veil of white musk.
Apply systematically after each shampoo:
1. Wring out the hair.
2. Apply the treatment from the lengths to the ends.
3. Leave on for 2-3 minutes like a mask.
4. Detangle with fingertips or with a comb or brush.
5. Rinse well.
Our expert's advice:
"Hair can have multiple needs at the same time: hydration, volume, itching... For deep hydration, you can absolutely use your treatment with Nourish shampoo but you can also combine it with other products from different ranges to meet all your needs."
Is this product recyclable / recycled?
The packaging of your Nourish conditioner is environmentally friendly:
- PP plastic tube and cap, 100% recyclable*.
- Screen-printed tube, no plastic label and no case
* if you separate tube and cap
You may also like
Dry, thick hair
Dry, thick hair
Damaged, sensitised hair
I was given a sample of this shampoo and although there was not enough in it for my long hair I could tell it was worth a try and I have not been disappointed . I love it and will buy more
Between 3 and 5 days
Choose 2 free samples
By Credit Card
- Permanent Hair Colour
- Hair Masks
- Dry Hair Oil
- Low Shampoo
- Scalp Scrub
- All Products
- Hair type
- Normal Hair
- Oily Roots, Dry Ends
- Damaged, Sensitised Hair
- Dry, Fine Hair
- Dry, Thick Hair
- Coloured Hair
- Fine, Flat Hair
- Sensitive, Irritated Scalp
- Couleur Absolue
- Huile des Reves Oil